LEARN CRITICAL MUSICAL SKILLS
HAVE CONFIDENCE IN
The quality of music education is on the decline.
It's not just the lack of access to quality instruction; it's that aspiring musicians don't have confidence in their abilities and need guidance.
Musicality offers unprecedented mastery of fundamental and critical musical skills. We bring together the best of both traditional and modern teaching methods, backed by over a century of expertise in music education, to give you the tools you need to become a distinguished musician.
You have what it takes to be a phenomenal musician.
We can help.
The Musicality Training Program is an online course consisting of 13 modules. Each module contains bite-sized lessons mixed in with training exercises.
You'll be able to work at your own pace and review the material as many times as you need to. Plus, you'll have lifetime access to the course, so you can always refer back to it whenever you need a refresher.
BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY
Start your musical journey in three simple steps...
Get Access to the Musicality Training Program
When you join, you'll get instant access to our comprehensive training program and a library of resources.
Develop Your Essential Skills
Through bite-sized videos and exercises, you'll be guided through the fundamentals of classical music with aural skills, sight reading, music theory, and more.
Unleash Your Creative Potential
Become the musician you've always wanted to be and have the confidence to share your music with the world.
BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY
Introducing the Musicality Training Program
Over time, these modules will help you develop fluency in sight-reading, confidence in your ears, and a university-level standard of music theory - both knowledge AND practical application. These skills will give you the clarity and ability to make music at the level you've always dreamed of.
• The total groundwork of practical theory
• Reading, writing, and hearing foundational rhythm (whole, half, quarter, eighth notes, and their rests) as well as simple time signatures
• Training your basic relative pitch – being able to move around scales easy, just by thinking about it
• Becoming comfortable reading in treble and bass clef
• Becoming comfortable reading basic music in ALL key signatures
• Writing and hearing rhythms in 16th, 32nd, and 64th notes
• Using dots, double dots, moving between different meters quickly
• More complex pitch and ear training, with accidentals, and in plenty of different modes
• Metric accents, syncopations
• Mixing compound and simple meters
• Mastering triplets, duplets, and other tuplets
• Working with irregular meters
• Trickier metric modulations
• Hardcore ear training; comfort with dissonance, challenging intervals over dissonant chords, transcribing music with multiple lines
• Recognising harmonies aurally
• Understanding tuning theory
• Training advanced skills such as transcribing music in four parts, score reading, transposition, and others
We're confident this course will change your life.
But don't just take our word for it.
Check out what our past students have said:
Before this program, I thought I was almost "tone deaf". Now, I am confident in my relative pitch, my sight singing is so much better, I can play things by ear, and I truly understand the building blocks of music.
I realised that I'd been under-developing some pretty essential musical skills... within a few weeks, I went from not being able to do any of that, to being able to read sheet music, play along with it on my instruments, sight-sing it, transcribe it; this really helped me.
Why Musicians Shouldn't Underestimate the Power of Musicianship
Musicianship is a crucial skill for performers, conductors, composers, and teachers alike.
Sight reading for performers is a must-have skill for auditions, and gigs that move quickly.
Conductors must have strong ears and an aptitude for reading music if they want to run successful rehearsals.
Composers need sound writing skills, as well as a deep knowledge of music theory, to excel.
Teachers need strong musical foundations to teach effectively and with confidence.